How are accountancy recruiters work with you.
For every job vacancy, we’ll make sure that we have a substantial briefing meeting with you so we can fully understand: Your firm, What’s going to elevate your firm within the market and – Why a candidate should want to work for you.
1) As your dedicated accountancy recruitment agency, we will begin the process by sourcing candidates who are the right fit. From pre-screening and presenting your opportunity to them accurately, to delivering a precise shortlist. We can even carry out first stage video interviews to save you time in deciding who to meet with yourself.
2) We’ll act as an extension of your brand, giving you full confidence in our accountancy and audit recruitment process, while promoting your company perks to attract the right candidates.
3) You can trust that we know the market well and will only send you the accountancy practice candidates that you’ve asked for. We won’t waste your time.
4) In the Accountancy Practice recruitment market, it’s just as important that we present the right role to the right people. Therefore, we put the time in to establish strong relationships with our candidates as well.
5) We often find that people are willing to move firms for the right role, even if that means relocating. Part of our approach is ensuring that we stay well connected with passive candidates, as well as those who are actively looking for a new role. It enables us to quickly identify those who would be open to moving for the right opportunity.
We believe this is key in many of our candidates choosing to work with us exclusively and why we have the best talent on the market. Check out our testimonials from candidates who we’ve recently placed.
Our accountancy recruiters can find the right candidates for roles at all levels, from semi-senior through to associate partner and for all roles within the accounts prep, tax and audit space. We can also fill specialist job areas, such as: corporate finance, restructuring, R&D tax, medical accountant and forensic accountant roles.