Our finance recruitment team at Distinct is growing. We have a couple of new opportunities which could suit those new to recruitment, or experienced operators.
So, every agency seems to be ‘growing’ right now if you look at job ads. But, for us. Here are some real numbers.
1) You will have opportunities. We went into the pandemic with 32 staff members, we’re coming out of it with 42.
2) Your job will be safe. We didn’t make a single redundancy due to covid-19.
3) You will be looked after. With all the kit required to be successful, and then some. When it came to working remotely, we reassured everyone their jobs were safe. Oh, and provided the tools needed to be successful, brand new Macbooks, Airpods etc.
4) You’ll have an amazing environment to work in. We moved into a fantastic new office in the heart of the Lace Market with excellent facilities. I’m a tight northerner and no-one is willing to tell me how much the 200 degrees coffee machine cost us. It is incredible though; I guarantee you can tackle any day ahead of you after a coffee or hot chocolate from that.
5) You will be listened to. We have designed a working from home policy to allow flexibility for our teams to get the best of the brand-new office and the perks of working from home
6) We invest in our people. If the above shows how we treat people in the challenging times, I can’t wait for the good times to come flying back.
Find out more about Our Story head over to our Join Us page to find out more about what you’ll get when you work at Distinct Recruitment.
You’ll either work with Imogen or myself and Ian.
Imo joined us in 2017 and has put up with me as a manager since. Despite that, she has hit Vegas Targets, Croatia trips, quarterly incentives, top biller prizes and has generally smashed it out of the park. Not a bad person to learn from / work alongside. That opportunity will be in the clerical finance side of our business.
The 2nd opportunity, is with myself and Ian. It’s supporting Part-Qualified finance recruitment. It’s the desk many of us first started in. In fact, 5 of our board members did this exact desk. It has been the top billing desk in the business 2 out of the last 3 years. It has great potential for earning well. A fantastic candidate and client base to work with too.
You’ll be joining us as a Talent Acquisition Consultant or at a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant level. Find the job specs below.
Interested in joining us? Get in touch to have an initial chat.