How our HR recruitment specialists work with you .
1) We will visit your office to fully understand your business, culture, and environment so we can present your opportunity to potential employees in the best way. We’ll act as an extension of your business, sharing our insights along with the information you choose to provide to candidates.
2) We will market your position to prospective candidates. A big part of this comes from our established network, however, we also utilise National jobs board advertising and LinkedIn recruiter to maximise our search.
3) We can submit both a long and shortlist of candidates. As experts in HR recruitment, we will advise on who we deem to be the best fit for your role and will follow up with a face-to-face, video, or phone meeting to bring those candidate profiles to life.
4) We’ll arrange the entire interview process, from two-way prep to an acceptance offer or rejection. We’ll update candidates at every stage and guide them through that journey. From your perspective, your brand will be represented in the right way no matter the outcome.
Supporting your HR recruitment needs.
When you work with us, you can offload your HR recruitment positions with ease and save valuable time while we find quality candidates on your behalf. Our teams specialise in both permanent and interim roles, as well as offering a dedicated Executive Search service.
At Distinct, we recruit HR roles from junior level through to Manager and Director level positions across the following areas:
- Generalist HR
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Design
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR systems
- HR Analytics