How our HR recruitment specialists work with you .
1) We will visit your office to fully understand your business, culture and environment, as it enables us to present your opportunity to potential employees in the best way. As your HR recruitment agency, we’ll act as an extension of your business, sharing our insights in a document along with the information you choose to provide to candidates. HR can be a candidate driven market, and HR professionals often note how much value they gain from this level of detail.
2) We will market your position to prospective candidates. A big part of this comes from our existing network; being an established HR recruitment agency allows us to utilise candidate referrals, due to the long-standing, high quality relationships we have developed over time. However, we also utilise national jobs board advertising and LinkedIn recruiter to maximise our search.
3) Depending on how much detail you require, we will submit both a long and a shortlist of candidates. In some instances, we can show you a pipeline of who’ve we’ve spoken to before providing the shortlist, so you know exactly how we’ve got to where we are. As experts in HR recruitment, we will advise on who we deem to be the best fit for your role, and will follow up with a face-to-face, video or phone call to bring those candidate profiles to life.
4) We’ll arrange the entire interview process, from interview prep to an acceptance offer or rejection, to ensure every candidate has the best possible experience, no matter what the outcome. We’ll update candidates at every stage and really guide them through that journey. From your perspective, your brand will be represented in the right way and we’ll manage the offer process for you as well.
5) You will also receive regular employment law updates through our partnership with Halborns. We also run regular HR leadership networking sessions. Our exclusive HR recruitment clients also receive market intel and competitor benchmarking. You can find out more about our exclusivity offering here.
Supporting your HR recruitment needs.
When you work with us, you can offload your HR recruitment problems with ease and save valuable time while we find quality candidates on your behalf. We’ll be honest with you throughout and, if something isn’t working, we’ll communicate with you and find a solution.
As your dedicated HR recruitment agency, our team specialises in permanent and interim roles, including our Executive Search service. We recruit HR roles from junior level through to Manager and Director level positions across the following areas:
- Generalist HR
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Design
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR systems
- HR Analytics