How our IT recruiters work with you.
When you work with our specialist IT recruiters, you’ll deal with just one point of contact throughout the entire hiring process, from your initial brief right the way through to onboarding.
We will provide you with honest and upfront advice on salary benchmarking or day rates and realistic expectations on how quick or difficult it may be to find the right candidate.
IT roles typically face a lack of suitable candidates. When sourcing for permanent positions, ours is an extremely proactive process. We won’t just advertise your job; as IT recruiters, we actively go and find the candidate who fits your specific requirements. We do this in a variety of ways:
1) We will utilise our extensive network to speak to candidates in the market, not just on the market – thus ensuring we’re putting the best people forward.
2) Our IT recruiters can dedicate the time that is truly needed to source these roles.
3) We have the technical knowledge to identify the right people which you may not have internally.
4) We can ask prospective candidates CBI (competency-based interview) questions.
5) As experts in IT and tech recruitment, we can understand the motivations of someone who is looking to move within this space and will work with you to attract the right offering.
Our dedicated IT & Tech division is headed up by Rachel, a dedicated IT recruiter with 12 years’ experience solely in the IT & Technology space. We also have Aaron who focuses specifically on Software Development recruitment. As with all of our divisions, we can offer a regional presence with national coverage and are growing our team further afield to keep up with demand.
If you’re looking to hire an IT or technology professional, our recruitment agency will find the right candidate for you. Let us know exactly what you’re looking for by filling in our client enquiry form.