Innovative, fast paced organisation in Northampton seek part-time Accounts Assistant
A fast paced, retail based organisation in Northampton are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their business on a permanent, part-time basis.
Based in Northampton, the organisation will pay up to £25,000 per annum on a pro-rata basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director the key duties include:
- Full management and processing of the purchase ledger invoices, including preparation of payment runs on a weekly basis
- Credit control and sales ledger duties
- Vat reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with journal entries (accruals)
- Assisting with month end and year end processes
Candidates will ideally:
- Have AAT level 3 qualification although this isnt essential
- Have strong systems experience
- Have a clear drive and strong work ethic
The role is a part-time opportunity, please note salary will be pro-rata based on 20-25 hours per week.