Audit & Accounts Senior | Derby | Top 15 Firm
You love audit, I get it.
The only thing that's bad about it is the lack of variety, right?
How about an audit role that is split with accounts, giving a much more varied role where two days won't be the same?
We're working with a top 15 firm based just outside of Derby who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior.
Unfortunately, you'll have to look at that awful Pride Park stadium each day (I'm definitely not a Forest fan...)
If you can get over the view, this role will involve assisting the managers with both audit field work and file completion as well as the preparation of accounts and coaching/developing junior members of the team.
This firm are very client focused and have set a goal of being the number one advisory firm to owner managed businesses.
More responsiblities of the role:
- Management and delivery of audit assignments
- Accounts Preparation for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Take the lead on smaller audits, managing a team of juniors
- Supervise, delegate and review work of juniors
- Create and develop solid client relationships
You'll be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a number of years audit experience within an Accountancy Practice.
Knowoledge of Iris and MyWorkingPapers would be beneifical not not essential.
If this sounds good and you'd like to hear more or see a full job spec, just apply to this role and I'll be in touch.
You can also find my contact details on the Distinct Recruitment Website (Elliot Langley)