Audit Assistant Manager | 'Big 4' Firm
You've qualified, worked in audit for a number of years but haven't ever had the chance to experience life in the 'Big 4'
This is your chance.
We're working with a firm in London with an already impressive audit function who are looking to expand their Audit team and support the growth of the business.
Market Leading Salary and Benefits, a collaborative, high perfomance culture and a globally recognised brand name
The role itself is obviously is centred all around audit, here's what you'd be doing:
What qualifications/skills do you need I hear you ask?
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Current experience within an Audit Function
- Experience of in-charging on Audits
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Sound good? Just apply to the role and I'll be in touch with a full job spec.
You can also find my contact details on my LinkedIn profile (Rebecca Sherman)