Qualified Auditor | Glasgow | 'Big 4' Firm
You've qualified, worked in audit for a number of years but haven't had the chance to experience a 'big 4' firm.
This is your chance.
We're working with a firm in Glasgow looking to expand their Audit team and support the growth of the business.
The role itself obviously is centred all around audit, here's what you'd be doing:
- Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with KPMG and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
What qualifications/skills do you need I hear you ask?
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Current experience within an Audit Function
- Experience of in-charging on Audits
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Sound good? Just apply to the role and I'll be in touch. You can also find my contact details on my LinkedIn profile (Elliot Langley)