With this firms name on your CV your Finance career will be set for life!
'Big 4' Firm
You've put yourself through 3 years of ACA or ACCA exams, You've qualified, worked in audit for a number of years but haven't ever had the chance to experience life in the 'Big 4'.
This is your chance!
We're working with a Big Four firm in London with an already impressive audit function who are looking to expand their Real Estate and Insurance Audit teams to support the growth of the business. Market Leading Salary and Benefits package, a collaborative, high perfomance culture, flexible working and home working arrangements as well as a globally recognised brand name. With this firms name on your CV your Finance career will be set for life.
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Insurance clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as the usual:
- Leading a field work team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential Reporting to audit Partners and Directors on all salient points arising from audits
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients; managing timetables, anticipating costs, raise fees and agree dates for cash collection. Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- You may also have the opportunity to work on specific audit related projects across the audit function
- Being a performance manager to trainee accountants
What qualifications/skills do you need I hear you ask?
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Current experience within an Audit Function
- Experience of Managing Audits
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Sound good? Just apply to the role and I'll be in touch with a full job spec.
You can also find my contact details on my LinkedIn profile (Rebecca Sherman)