Commercial Finance Manager | Nottingham Office (3 days) & 2 days Home | Up to £60,000
Brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager / Business Partner to provide financial and decision support to commercial teams on a global scale.
Working as part of the commercial finance team, you will support with the delivery of maximising performance and trading plans to allow the business to make informed commercial decisions.
All of the month-end management accounting and financial reporting sits with a separate team in the business, allowing you to focus on providing value-add analysis for your stakeholders.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary range: £55,000 to £60,000
- Bonus scheme: 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (also have the option to buy / sell up to 5 days)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for commercial teams
- Provide insights and analysis on the internal and external factors that impact on trading performance
- Create KPI suite to allow senior leaders to make informed commercial decisions
- If required, have the confidence to challenge and influence ways of working
- Provide analysis and commentary on monthly financial reporting packs, presenting performance results to non-finance stakeholders
- Market / competitor analysis and supporting with the preparation of the 3 and 5 year strategic business plans
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Experience of working in a commercially focused finance role
- Willing to commute to Nottingham 3 days per week
Back to vacancies