Boring isn’t it look for a new role when all of the specs and jobs look the same?
Well, here is one that’s different!
If you are experienced of working within a commercial and logistics environment, have experience or understanding of account management and have strong mathematical or number skills, then look no further!
Distinct Recruitment are proudly exclusively partnering a market leading organisation in the recruitment of a Logistics and pricing co-ordinator on a permanent basis. The role is based out of the businesses Milton Keynes site which offers free parking and naturally lit office space.
The role of Logistics and Pricing Co-Ordinator will sit within the Commercial team and will consist of logistics, finance and commercial duties. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of the customer pricing database including ensuring all pricing is as per contractual agreements
- Creating and supporting monthly promotions on certain product lines
- Calculating customer credit notes for any returns
- Being the go to person for customer queries
- Creating and managing customer accounts
- Supporting with daily stock counts
- Booking in and receiving deliveries
- Liaising with a number of key stakeholders including supply chain, finance, MD and Commercial
- Supervision of inventory and reporting on stock status on a weekly basis
- Assisting with orders
- Supporting junior team members to support their growth and development
- Consistently ensuring compliance to health and safety protocols
- Ad-hoc duties when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to manage their own workloads including a number of projects
- Be able to prioritise their workload
- Have experience of working with a range of customers and stakeholders of all levels and seniorities
- Understand financial processes such as credit notes, debits etc
- Have a high degree of mathematical/numerical understanding
- Have strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V/H Lookups
The organisation are located outside of Central Milton Keynes and are not on a main public transport route, therefore being able to drive would be highly advantageous.
The Logistic and Pricing Co-Ordinator will receive a very competitive salary per annum plus a benefits package.