Are you a confident outgoing individual with the desire to help?
- Monday to Friday.
- 8.00am start til 3.30pm
- £9.50 per hour / Temporary to permanent.
What will you be doing?
As Conferencing Administrator you will take responsibility of the overall running and operation of the conferencing. Ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level and that all conferencing services are delivered in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
You will also have the responsibility for managing admin tasks as well as working closely with the site facilities team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with all meeting room bookings, set up, refreshment, rooms kept clean and presentable
- Setting-up equipment, conference phones and IT equipment
- Monitor stock and place orders for conferencing
- Maintain the conferencing kitchenette and all equipment
- Providing general administrative duties and support to the Facilities team
- Managing bookings of car park spaces for visitors, issuing Visitor car park permits
- Managing Facilities inbox, dealing with queries/questions, forwarding to appropriate department
- Ensuring Support Tickets on HQ are assigned to the appropriate department, follow ups, charges
- Assisting with the setup of New Tenant Companies, signage, room checks, keys, Post box
- Maintaining and updating all tenant H & S information
- Ensuring Incident Controller Evacuation sheets are updated
- Ensuring Registered Office list is updated
- Maintaining / ordering office supplies, workwear, security, cleaning consumables
In this role, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- An ability to work with minimal supervision, employ independent judgment, with a desire to show initiative and the ability to anticipate needs and accomplish tasks without direction.
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Up to date knowledge of the facilities team daily tasks
- Achieve a high level of attention to detail, maintaining high levels of accuracy, consistency and quality
- Passion for achieving the best customer service experience with excellent interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with a wide range of people
- An interest in personal development, striving to be the best you can be
If you are interested in this role please apply now.
Back to vacancies