You’ll be working for a well-established business who are revamping their ecommerce offering to customers.
You’ll have the best of both worlds in having all of the benefits of working for a larger business as well as the benefits of working for an agile start up.
- Working with UI designer and copywriter, in the creation of marketing comms and content.
- Build, load and schedule assets and content for all digital channels as required in accordance with plans. Eg web, email, social, Youtube, marketplaces, affiliates/partnerships.
- Collate data as required to support campaign analysis and optimise with a continuous improvement approach
- Own community management & moderation of social media, incl,YouTube etc
- Recording, updating and maintaining brand and content plans/campaigns/activity
- Works with wider team members to ensure timely provision and activation of plans
- Make recommendations for day to day opportunities, delivering in conjunction with rest of Brand Content and wider digital team.
- Work with PR agency as required.
- Experience in using social media intelligence, listening, planning, measurement and reporting tools
- Monitoring paid media advertising on social channels
- Experience in ‘on the ground’ and ‘in the moment’ social content creation
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram platform management
- Google analytics and SEO knowledge and applied use.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress and other CMS systems.
- Experience of brand marketing and content marketing, showcasing effective use of channels
If you could like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin
Back to vacancies