Full time - 8.30am - 4.30pm
£10.77 per hour
The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing, friendly and able to work within a team as well as independently. Well presented with a positive attitude and an eye for detail, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be working in a team supported by the Contracts Manager.
- Contact suppliers for prices and all relevant information on product
- Provide all administrative assistance to the Contract Manager with regards to submission of Contract Tenders
- Keeping all system records up to date
- Product data enhancement and liaising with the Digital team in the production of web pages
- Request close technical equivalent products from the supplier where possible
- Organise equipment samples for meetings
- Receive /collate all Contract pricing from suppliers
- Produce a pricing analysis report for each supplier
- Identify price increases/decreases
- Identify any discrepancies, duplicate product codes
- Send to the Contract Manager for negotiation with suppliers
- When agreed and signed off, ensure the system is updated with new prices
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work both accurately and with pace with minimal supervision
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Use of SAP a distinct advantage
- Use of a new Product Information System - training will be provided.
- Strong team worker
- Ambition to learn and develop in the role within a fast paced, commercial environment
Full onsite training will be provided.
Back to vacancies