Are you available on a short notice period and have experience of credit analysis or credit control?
If so, I am working alongside a market leading PLC organisation on an exclusive basis to recruit for a Credit Analyst for a period of 6 months. As with most contract positions, there is opportunity for the position to be extended or become permanent.
The Credit Analyst will receive a salary of up to £36,000 per annum alongside working within a modern and market leading environment just outside Camberley.
The duties of the Credit Analyst will include but not be limited to:
- Management of credit applications
- Analysis of credit applications and information including financial accounting records, customer records and internal archives
- Supporting with final credit decisions
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and management to articulate credit decisions
- Management of customer records in the credit management system
- Supporting with admin where required
- Processing completed applications
- Ad hoc duties where required
The ideal Credit Analyst will:
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s experience within a credit environment
- Be able to interpret financial records and accounts
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a structured approach with good organisation skills
The position is for a period of 6 months and will be located just outside of Camberley in the organisations head office.