We are exclusively partnered with a well-established pharmaceutical business in Milton Keynes. Are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on an initial 12 month contract, with a high likely hood of extension.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the timely collection of invoices through building positive relationships with our patients and private insurance providers.
- Control and reduce debtor days.
- Ability to deal with general customer complaints and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Attention to detail is essential as all debtor contact/interaction must be recorded for audit purposes.
- Remit payments, retaining receipts of transactions.
- Reconcile transactions and correct any discrepancies.
- Ensure all supplier information is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure invoices and receipts are properly coded.
- Providing ad hoc statistical reporting on cash received and billings
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Be immediately available or on short notice
- Ability to work with high volume transactions
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of excel and patient billing systems
Back to vacancies