Temporary – 3 to 4 weeks
£10 - £13 an hour
Are you and experienced Credit Controller? Do you have experience with chasing outstanding debts, escalating overdue payments and reporting on ledgers?
- Chasing outstanding depts via email and telephone reducing the number of depta days.
- Managing and collecting customer aged debt
- Analysing and reconciling customer ledger
- Managing refunds where required
- Handling customer enquiries
- Providing regular reporting to Credit Control Manager
- Working closely with Finance team to ensure accurate bank reconciliations and accruals
- Enhance and maintain process documentation, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, initiating ideas to develop credit control processes and controls.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- High attention to detail, ensuring that nothing is missed and be able to identify and correct discrepancies
- Strong communication skills
- Work as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch with Caitlin Peacock at Distinct Recruitment.
Back to vacancies