I am partnering with a family run business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes town centre to recruit a Credit Controller.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Managing cash collection for both businesses.
- Liaising with external partners to resolve invoice queries.
- Producing Aged Debt reports for both businesses and reporting to management on issues.
- Posting customer receipts to the accounts system..
- Working closely with the internal teams to ensure invoices are distributed quickly to avoid delay in payments.
- Credit checking of customers using third party credit checking software.
- Periodic review of customer credit limits to ensure the companies are not overly exposed to risk.
- Management of any legal claims to collect any bad debts.
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks as required
Credit Controller Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience within credit control
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Happy to take on any adhoc duties as and when required from the finance department
Back to vacancies