How would you like to work for an instantly recognisable B2C brand who continue to grow from strength to strength as their technical eCRM lead.
The purpose of this role will be to deliver the email marketing automation program to increase customer retention rates and lifetime value. This will be achieved through planning and delivery of data driven, multi-channel lifecycle and behavioural triggered campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This opportunity would suit someone with a strong understanding of the email marketing landscape and technical experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud because you will be the technical subject matter expert for the company.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Owning and leading the strategic and tactical roadmap for Salesforce marketing Cloud including the design, integration and roll out of customer data solutions
- Creating marketing campaigns utilising Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile and Web Studios
- SFMC data management, cleansing and archiving for compliance with GDPR regulations
- Developing and troubleshooting Automations (SQL, import activities, filters etc) that power Journey Builder journeys
- Building New Master DE’s, Lists, data attributes, filters and data segments for use in campaigns and automations
- Design, Lead & Document eCRM Automation program development – birthday, welcome, abandoned basket and browse, anniversary, reengagement, preference centre etc.
- Ensuring strong deliverability of emails and inbox placement
- Building cloud pages for data collection and automated use in Journeys from DE’s
- Producing documentation/blueprint on back of Automations / Journeys breaking down complex technical aspects for easy consumption/guides to a non-technical audience
- Managing architecture of data coming in and going out of SFMC, including management of data dropped in SFTP, imports and via API
- Help test/deploy/develop and de-bug campaigns
- Scaling and simplifying manual tasks to improve efficiency within eCRM team
- Liaising and providing instructions to internal contacts and non-technical colleagues on the processes and procedures related to email activities ensuring accurate and timely implementation
- Binge the main point of contact with IT and Digital teams to design and implement data enhancements and behaviourally triggered campaigns, such as Abandoned Browse
- Building audience segmentation using Tinyclues
You will be a proactive and organised individual who is able to communicate and work with stakeholders across the business, including both technical and non-technical colleagues. From a technical perspective, alongside the knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud it would also be an advantage to have knowledge of SQL, AMPscript and SOAP/REST API, HTML/CSS and Google Analytics would be preferable.
This position will embrace homeworking however there will be office space available in London and Midlands. Please apply with your CV today or get in touch with James Robinson for more details.
Back to vacancies