You’ll be working with the Head of CRM and utilising both your strategic skillset and your delivery ability.
You’ll be joining this large retail business at a time when digital has become a key focus and instrumental in their continued growth. This role will play a pivotal role by taking ownership of how the business use data to provide better customer experiences and improve campaign performance.
A particular focus of the role will be on the development of the CRM automation strategy. You’ll take a lead on defining and implementing a roadmap of continuous improvements to our lead optimisation and conversion activity. This includes the implementation of new customer modelling and segmentation techniques.
Technical capabilities required:
• Hands on experience of using CRM marketing technology and analytics platforms, preferably Exponea
• Extensive experience of working with data to create customer segments and personas
• Evidence of optimising and creating automated campaigns
• A track record of delivering results driven CRM marketing campaigns
• Ability to understand and interpret data to spot trends and identify opportunities
• Meticulous, ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy
• Proactive and motivated
• Good stakeholder management skills with the ability to articulate activity and results to those who are not as digitally proficient
• Able to work at pace and to tight deadlines
• Experience of working with agencies
If you would like more information please click apply!