You’ll be working for a well-established business who are revamping their ecommerce offering to customers.
You’ll have the best of both worlds in having all of the benefits of working for a larger business as well as the benefits of working for an agile start up.
- Responsible for developing end to end customer journeys across all digital requirements
- Creating and implementing a robust, plan, championing consumer needs and supporting commercial plans.
- Contribute towards the vision and roadmap of development for all sites on the web.
- To ensure all activities are grounded in consumer insight/need, focusing efforts on where the user values it most, in the most profitable manner.
- Deliver experiences to meet commercial and brand needs.
- Work seamlessly with the E-Commerce, trading, content/marketing and development teams, balancing brand value, commercial return and upholding brand standards.
- Leads the way in developing great digital experiences that 3rd party partners can utilise as appropriate.
- Generate the consumer/visible change on the web, marketplaces and wider digital platforms.
- Have experience of working with both internal production teams and digital marketing agencies
- Demonstrate good use of reports/analysis to plan actions and improvements
- Understand internet technologies.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar tools
- Have working knowledge of SEO / Paid search/affiliates acquisition.
- Understand E-Commerce, CX and digital marketing best practice.
- Of course have customer journey mapping techniques.
- (Ideally) have experience using Balsamiq or equivalent for presentation of key journeys
If you could like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin
Back to vacancies