This role is working within a people focused healthcare business, providing a variation of high-quality medical products.
Using your kind and empathetic approach you will provide the best possible customer service to customers, ensure that all customer orders are processed accurately and monitored through to delivery.
*You will need to be available to work one in four Saturday mornings - 8.30am - 12.30pm
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Answering customer calls, dealing with queries and sample requests
- Processing orders, advising on delivery times, and resolving any issues with deliveries/couriers
- Processing prescriptions
- Liaising with GP surgeries, building meaningful relationships relating to incorrect details, urgent orders, and missing prescriptions
- Preparing prescriptions for payment, completing the required administration
- Inputting customer details, keeping records accurate and up to date
- Responding to customer complaints in an appropriate and sincere manner
- Customer service experience is essential
- Top class communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working in the Healthcare sector is desirable
Back to vacancies