“This is a pivotal role whereby we need an individual who has strong database management skills, has the ability to manipulate data and is willing to take a lead on driving process improvements.”
I know, most data analyst/pricing roles appear to be the same – not this time!
Distinct Recruitment have been approached by an International organisation to recruit for a Data and Pricing Team Leader on a permanent basis. The Data and Pricing Team Leader will have the opportunity to work both from home and the firms Milton Keynes based Head Office.
Reporting directly to the Pricing Manager you will:
- Own the administration and process management for the day-to-day pricing agreements
- Manage team KPI’s and complete reporting on performance
- Complete analysis of pricing data including review and highlighting process improvements
- Completion of GAP Analysis
- Ownership of the annual price increase process to support data changes on contractual agreements and midyear adjustments
- Collation of ad-hoc data to support pricing, sales and commercial divisions
- Supporting the growth and development of two data and pricing co-ordinators
- Being the go-to person for the data and pricing team with any queries and questions
- Constantly be looking to improve and resolve any process queries within the data system
- Ad-hoc duties when required
As above, this is no ordinary Data and Pricing role, the position is working with an array of internal stakeholders, developing the pricing team, enhancing processes as well as supporting the wider business with departmental performance.
If you have:
- Strong Excel skills including IF Statements, MATCH, V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Advanced database management skills including MS Access
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong eye for detail
- Creative database skills including query building
- Enjoy working for an organisation where you are given flexibility
Then we want to hear from you !
The position of Data and Pricing Team Leader is offering up to £30,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package including; flexibility to work from home, flexible hours, 25 days holiday plus bank, pension, healthcare and other company specific benefits. The organisation also boast a market leading working environment with free onsite parking at their Milton Keynes Head Office.