You’ll be working for a well-established business who are revamping their ecommerce offering to customers.
You’ll have the best of both worlds in having all of the benefits of working for a larger business as well as the benefits of working for an agile start up.
- Take briefs based on the business objectives, offering design options for consideration, developing and delivering final design/artwork to approval and delivery deadlines.
- Create variety of digital commerce visual assets – eg banners, headers, page layouts, social media, tools, paid media, email look and feel. Including video production, interaction design and photography for upload into various systems and teams; eg CMS, Youtube, PIM,etc.
- Provide original thinking and creative insight, displaying strength of design through creative execution
- Support and guide on product imagery guidelines, principles and continuous improvement
- Design, (build and produce) of emails, in conjunction with CRM team.
- Lead on image library requirements, supplier product images and photography usage.
- Proficient in Adobe creative Suit (CS6): Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of HTML (5), CSS etc.
- Strong understanding of typography, colour, messaging hierarchy and layout
- Creative designer with exceptional attention to detail
- SEO knowledge and interest.
- Experience on email marketing platforms
If you could like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin
Back to vacancies