You’ll be working for a well-established business who are revamping their ecommerce offering to customers.
You’ll have the best of both worlds in having all of the benefits of working for a larger business as well as the benefits of working for an agile start up.
- Ensure all products are added to the relevant channel and optimised to sell with relevant category, attributes and other primary content.
- Work closely with product management team to ensure all product updates are followed through onsite
- Ensure all products are correctly priced in all channels, monitoring competitor pricing and ensuring margin targets are achieved
- Utilise data and onsite merchandising tools to optimise product lister pages, onsite search results and product recommendation strategies
- Work with trading manager to support trading calendar and promotional activity through all channels
- Ensure all relevant products are listed on eBay and Amazon, correctly priced and optimised to maximise sales through marketplace channels
- Liaise with eBay account managers to support deals and coupon activity
- Work closely with PPC and CRM team to ensure key categories and items are supported and create bespoke landing pages or merchandised categories to support marketing activity
- Work closely with content and design team for promotional banners and campaign activity
- Monitor competitor activity and look for opportunities that can be fed into product teams
- Have worked in a retail ecommerce team in similar role for minimum of 2 years
- Strong marketplace experience of managing listings on eBay and Amazon
- Strong experience of using onsite merchandising tools for search, navigation, product recommendations
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
If you could like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin
Back to vacancies