A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a Learning Agency as an E-Learning Developer. In this role you will have the scope to not only be creative but make a real difference to the end users.
You’ll be focused on the creation of eLearning content, liaising with SME’s and developing creative content using Articulate Storyline 360 through liaison with subject matter experts.
What you’ll be doing:
· Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and e-learning developers and clients to create and deliver e-learning packages.
· Use a variety of tools such as graphics, video and audio editing packages as required to develop eLearning courses with Level 2/3 interactivity.
· Work with internal stakeholders to interpret their feedback and requests to create tailored e-learning/interactive learning.
· Identify and develop new innovations to deliver a best in class offer
· Undertake and oversee general administration in relation to our online training content such as ensuring that the content is up to date, topical etc
What you’ll be:
· A creative thinker with a project management mindset
· Experience with e-learning programmes, including interactive learning and webinars, using software such as Articulate 360, Storyline
· Experience with online learning tools, platforms and software
· Excellent IT skills
· Time and project management skills