This really is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation as a Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager. This is a new role to the business and ED&I is at the top of the agenda, so you have an opportunity to make a huge impact.
You’ll be working closely with the CEO to further develop and deliver a comprehensive and integrated strategic plan that builds an inclusive culture across the organisation and ensures diversity and inclusion is centre of everything that they do and deliver.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the D&I Steering Group and colleagues to provide expert advice on EDI matters and lead on the development of EDI action plans.
- Work with our People and Organisational Development team to implement an ongoing programme of continual professional development in EDI matters for all colleagues.
- Play a pivotal role in commissioning and implementing the people survey and subsequent actions.
- Create and roll out events to communicate equality, diversity and inclusion principles to colleagues and third parties.
- Manage the provision of online mandatory EDI staff training.
- Attend, lead and/or develop local and regional meetings relating to the EDI agenda, networking appropriately.
- And much, much more!
What you’ll be:
- Passionate about ED&I, insights led and an outside in mindset
- Previous experience of working withing a similar role with knowledge across the broad spectrum of EDI
- Proven experience in delivering strategic change projects
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
Back to vacancies