Working in Employee Relations (ER) but looking for a new challenge?
Want to work in a well-known and respected brand?
Want to have a manageable workload that you can own?
If you answer yes to the above, then get in touch ASAP!
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a brand based In the St Albans area to recruit for an ER Advisor on a permanent basis. The ER Advisor will receive a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus a benefits package.
The role will report directly to the Employee Relations Manager and will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on a range of ER cases
- Advising and liaising with line managers
- Ensuring HR policies are adhered to throughout
- Supporting the business with TUPE processing both in and out
- Supporting management and employees with the interpretation of HR processes and procedures
- Supporting the business with absence management issues, grievance, and disciplinary routes
- Compensation and bens
- Performance management issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good level of generalist, all round HR experience ideally within a fast paced environment
- Have sound understanding of HR legislations and policies
- Have experience within a similar ER focused role
- Be able to manage a high volume of cases
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills
The business are based in the St Albans area and they offer a fantastic working environment and a brilliant team ethos and culture.
If you have experience aligned to the above, are looking to join a very well respected and nationwide organisation then get in touch !