Are you a Paid Media Executive looking to expand your skills and knowledge? Distinct are working with a fast-growing performance marketing and web design agency who work with start-ups and well known brands specifically in B2C/E-commerce. This agency is structured differently meaning that they can take a more agile and flexible approach to the way they work, and the role on offer gives you the choice to work from either their Birmingham or London offices.
- At least 3 years of hands-on paid media experience.
- Experienced with Facebook ads, Google ads and Google Analytics.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good written, analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Agency experience is preferred
- Setting up paid media campaigns by conducting target audience research and writing relevant ads, whilst ensuring effective campaigns and ad structures.
- Researching and creating targeted ads and writing compelling ad text.
- Managing and optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targeting, structural and ad optimisation.
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Offering support and performance analysis to the wider team and being able to assist with reporting.
If this sounds like the challenge you are after, please apply via the link today. Don't worry if you don't have a CV ready or would prefer to have an informal chat first, just contact Harry Hartnell at Distinct Recruitment for further details.
Back to vacancies