We’re partnering exclusively with a client to recruit a fantastic opportunity to join a people centric organisation as a Facilities Coordinator.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a genuinely supportive team in an organisation that has people at the heart of everything they do.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to apply your facilities management skills and knowledge in the operation of a demanding, multi-occupied site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as main POC for FM queries
- Liaising with team members and employees
- Support with the processing and approval of departmental invoices
- Assist with department procurement requirements
- Work closely with contractors; monitoring their performance against agreed SLA’s
- Motivated to strive to improve delivery standards
- Support with contract renewals
- Act as a liaison between contractors, building occupiers and the Facilities team
- Take a lead on continuous improvement
What you’ll have:
- Facilities management experience; ideally from a multi-occupied facilities background
- Experience of working as part of a FM culture and knowledge of both Safety Health and Environment (SHE) legislation and practise
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, committed and hard working
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Relevant qualifications in facilities management and or safety related discipline e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH
Back to vacancies