A truly unique opportunity to use your FM experience in a beautiful and historical setting.
You will manage and oversee an effective operational structure for the safe, efficient and effective running of one of Nottingham's most famous historical buildings.
- Line management of Gallery & Technical AV Engineers, Rangers, Cleaners & a team of volunteers
- Lead for fire and security procedures, IT/AV maintenance, Health & Safety, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and DSE Assessments, including implementing and overseeing monitoring and training
- Produce, maintain and co-ordinate a condition survey for the venue (internal facilities/spaces and external fabric) to include current and future maintenance, repairs and renewal requirements
- Lead on security arrangements
- Be responsible for all AV, IT and facility equipment including monitoring hires & loans
- Arrange and oversee all facility and maintenance contracts
(* full job specification is available upon request)
- Proven FM & Maintenance leadership experience within an arts/cultural environment
- Experience of working with digital and technical media, including lighting and sound decks
- Up to date knowledge of H & S legislation, COSHH and production of Risk Assessments
- An understanding of heritage and conservation issues, public engagement and customer facing activities
Back to vacancies