This Forklift Truck Engineer role will involve:
You will be responsible for carrying out repairs and maintenance work on a wide range of diesel, gas, mechanical and electric forklift trucks and material handling equipment as well as carrying out repairs and preventive maintenance work on client's own equipment and our rental fleet.
- Servicing, maintaining, overhauling and fault finding on Forklift trucks
- Maintaining vehicle stocks, company tools and manuals
- Keeping all company property clean and in good order
- Ensuring Health & Safety policy and procedures are adhered to
The ideal candidate will have:
- Forklift / Field Service Engineer experience.
- Thorough exam accredited
- Sound knowledge of Diesel, Gas, Hydraulic and Electric material handling equipment).
- Previous experience working on Material Handling Equipment is preferred.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
- Ability to work proactively, independently but also within the engineering team
Working hours for the role are: Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm
Back to vacancies