Do you enjoy the commercial side of finance, working in an environment where you can relate to the products you're analysing on a daily basis? The role will be focused on providing timely and insightful management information to allow Operational Managers to make informed, commercial business decisions.
It's fast paced and at times, can be a very challenging environment; but it's also rewarding with plenty of opportunities to progress your career in the next three to five years.
The Head Office has strong transport links making it easily commutable from all areas of Derbyshire, Staffordshire and South Nottinghamshire.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Ownership of all financial reporting and analysis for multiple operational sites across the UK
- Support Operations and Commercial Managers to ensure they understand the positive impact that data driven decision making will have on their overall site performance
- Preparation of insightful management information for senior leaders across the business
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis in to any variances
- Improve processes around data analysis and financial reporting to streamline ways of working
- Key stakeholders include: Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Director, Regional Managers, Operations Managers
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or latter stages of study (with desire to complete exams)
- Experience of working in a financial analysis role - ideally stakeholder facing / commercial
Back to vacancies