Finance Analyst – 12 months - £42k – Nottingham
Are you looking for a route into a great business?
A company where you can develop your career, have unrivalled training, development?
What I like about this role, is, despite it being 12 months initially, they have many success stories of how roles like this have gone permanent for the right person.
It’s a company and role which will look great on your CV. It’s the sort of company that opens doors. It’s the type of role that let’s you build some great achievements on your CV.
The role will suit someone qualified, or part-qualified perhaps.
Based in Nottingham, but, there will be some flex long term on working from home too.
• Review and reporting of performance vs budget and forecast
• Provision of commercial insights and analytical reports
• Support with financial reporting processes and procedures
• Project accounting which could include processes such as investment analysis and appraisals.
• Ad-hoc MI and KPI reporting for senior leadership teams
• Driving improvements to existing processes and procedures
• Strong Excel skills managing large data sets
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or studying