Do you want to be part of something excitement?
Despite the current pandemic, this company is growing. Acquiring. Investing.
They’ll keep going too, and you’ll be glad they are as a big part of this role will be getting involved in the M&A activity.
The role won’t stand still. It will be frantic at times, it will be fast-paced. It will be exciting. If you’re looking for a role which will generate some exceptional experience for your CV, this could be exactly that.
It will suit someone with 2 years + PQE, from practice or industry.
If you’re looking for a role which offers a blend of M&A exposure, commercial accounting and management accounting this could be right up your street.
· Review and delivery of the monthly management accounts pack
· Delivery and review of budgets, forecasts, business partnering with a breadth of stakeholders up to exec level
· Liaison with external auditors and wider finance function
· Development of internal processes and procedures
· Management of integration and acquisition processes
· Variance analysis reporting and investigation into results
· KPI reporting and analysis into the results providing business partnering support across the business.
· CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with 2 years minimum PQE.