Want to join a rapidly expanding organisation?
Looking for a role where you are appreciated?
Despite the pandemic and lockdowns, an organisation based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Finance Director to join their team on a permanent basis.
Following a strong 2 year period of growth which has continued through 2020, the directors are looking to take the firm to the next level and seek a Financial Director
who can provide sound financial and strategic advice. Operating within the FMCG space, the organisation have an ambitious but exciting 3 year plan, but need to implement
financial controls, boost balance sheet health and drive commercial activities.
The Financial Director will report directly into the Managing Director and will inherit a team of 5. The key duties of the role will include:
- Boosting balance sheet health and controls
- Full ownership and completion of monthly and annual accounts
- Partnering commercial directors to support their departmental plans from a finance view point
- Implementation of financial controls across the business
- Ownership of annual statutory returns and audit process
- Identifying improvements with current processes, and highlight solution for change
- Driving change management from a finance perspective including systems and organisational structure to achieve strategic goals
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of working within an SME environment.
If you want to be part of an ongoing growth project and want to be appreicated for the input that you have, then please get in touch.