Looking for a role with more autonomy and responsibility?
Want to be part of a growing SME?
Want a role with variety and opportunity to develop?
If you are looking for a role that you can own but also grow and develop then this is not to be missed.
Distinct Recruitment are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an SME brand who are going through a period of growth and expansion; therefore they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Paying up to £50,000 plus benefits, the role is a great move for anyone who is looking to be part of an SME business where you can own your role but also have a variety of duties.
The key duties of the Finance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Production of management accounts including analysis and reporting
- Supporting with the preparation of the annual statutory returns and liaising with auditors
- Completion and management of VAT returns
- Management of the company’s transactional accounting process including bank and ledger reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Updating and owning the companies fixed asset register
- Investigating and analysis of financial reports
- Ad hoc duties when required
To be considered for the role candidates will:
- Have a strong, varied finance background – Qualifications not essential but desired
- Be willing to work on a hybrid working arrangement
- Be hands on and happy to work at all levels of finance not just month and year end duties
- Be a ‘people person’ and have the ability to liaise with individuals across the business
- Be a competent Excel user
Salary and Benefits
The organisation are looking to pay up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate. The wider benefits package includes 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus, healthcare and more