Financial Accountant – Derby - £45k
Considering your next move in Financial Accounting? Maybe a move within industry, or first move from practice?
Here’s what this role offers you:
- Lots of flexibllity. 4 days remote working, 1 day per week at the HQ in Derby. Good transport links and only 15 mins walk from the station if you’d prefer to use the train
- Good work life balance. Most days will be close to 9-5. They’ll judge more in results than who is last in the office.
- Great people, they are really proud of who they work for and what they do
Progression can be there for the right person too with a good size team.
What they are after:
Someone qualified, ACA/ACCA. Could be practice or industry. If industry you’ll need a sound financial accounting skill-set and plenty of year end experience working with auditors and driving internal controls.
- Support with managing the external audit working closely with the had of financial accounting and the external audit partners
- Corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet recs and management
- VAT planning
- Statutory accounting supporting the senior team to product group financial statements
- Compliance reporting
- Driving internal controls
- Ad-hoc business partnering support to other departments
Back to vacancies