Are you currently working in practice and are looking for a smooth transition in to a role in industry? Looking for a good work-life balance with no travel in the role?
Are you ambitious with a desire to progress your career in a finance team of c50 people?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to join an organisation who have a market leading benefits package.
- Salary up to £40,000
- 36 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 20% employer pension contribution
- Mentoring, development and management of two members of the finance team
- Management and review of balance sheet processes to ensure effective financial control
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports in line with accounting standards
- Support the FP & A and management accounting team with the month-end processes
- Posting of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Act as key point of contact for any queries with year end audit
- Statutory accounts preparation
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or finalist level
- Looking for first move from practice or strong technical accounting background from industry
44 days holiday
Back to vacancies