Having recently secured additional external investment, brought on to fund an ambitious & targeted acquisition plan, our Leicester based FCA regulated client are in the process of recruiting a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) as Financial Controller.
With a handful of acquisitions planned over the next 2-3 years, the Financial Controller will work closely as recognised deputy to the Group CFO in taking responsibility for the ongoing development of the central finance team.
Responsibilities of the role…
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including MI/KPI analysis, to be presented to Senior Management/Board members
- Completion of annual statutory accounts, including leading the year end audit, working closely with external advisors
- Manage all AP & AR processes
- Ensuring accurate Payroll calculations, working in conjunction with outsourced payroll provider
- Completing all associated regulatory reporting (FCA returns, CASS reporting)
- Maintaining accuracy of all company bank accounts
- Preparation & submission of all relevant Tax returns
- Leading & developing the central finance team (4)
The successful candidate will be…
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Experienced working in an FCA regulated environment, with demonstrable knowledge of CASS reporting requirements
- Able to evidence their experience of leading & developing finance teams
- A confident, articulate communicator with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity, contact Alex Alcock @ Distinct for more information about the role and the recruitment process.