“I need someone who is able to lead a team, coach and develop staff as well as be looking to step into a bigger role within finance over the next 2 years”
The above outlines the requirements of an exciting new Financial Controller role that Distinct Recruitment have been engaged to recruit in Milton Keynes. Working alongside a forward thinking and strategic Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for:
The Financial Controller will be based in Milton Keynes, however the organisation have expressed their desires to maintain a flexible working approach, therefore the position will have the option to also work from home.
The desired Financial Controller will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Ideally have experience of working within an International/European organisation
- Be able to demonstrate a strong level of commercial acumen
- Have the ability to lead and manage a team
- Possess a strong level of Excel – Experience of operating PowerBI or similar would be highly advantageous.
Based just outside of Central Milton Keynes the organisation is part of a global multi-billion turnover group who operate across a number of industries including FMCG, Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail. Despite being part of a larger group, the business in the UK offers a family feel environment where flexible working, a people centric culture and employee welfare are key drivers in the businesses ability to maintain their staff.
Salary and Benefits
The role of the Financial Controller will pay £55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits which include 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, DIS, flexible working and other company specific benefits.