Apply for Vacancy.

Financial Reporting Manager

If you want to apply for this job, simply upload your CV and we’ll do the rest!

 

Request Job Spec.

Financial Reporting Manager

If you like the sound of this job, but don’t have a CV ready to hand - we’ll send over the job specification and will be happy to talk through the role in more detail and help you along the way.

 

Forward Vacancy.

Financial Reporting Manager

If you think this job sounds perfect for a friend or you simply want to forward it to yourself, enter the email address below!

Ready to work with us?
logo

Financial Reporting Manager

Sector . Finance Manager
Location . Bedfordshire
Salary . £60k per year + car allowance and bonus of 25%
Contract Type . Permanent
2020-02-22 18:50:07 2020-05-22 Distinct Recruitment Ltd

Hi,

How would you like to be able to list 4 years’ worth of achievements on your CV from 2 years’ work?

In this Financial Reporting Manager role you will join a £200m turnover organisation as UK Financial Reporting Manager working with a really experienced Financial Controller who qualified with a top 10 firm.

Due to where the company is at, having been recently acquired from family ownership, you will find many quick wins in regards to the process improvements. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that in 2 years’ time your CV could be littered with the volume of achievements that would typically take 4-5 years to collect. This is an ideal position for someone looking at their second move in industry, maybe you are working as a Financial Reporting Accountant and are looking to gain a step up and use some of that management experience that you gained from your time in practice.

The obvious aspect of this position is the accounts prep and as a pre requisite you must have experience of delivering statutory reporting under IFRS. That’s just the day job though which will account for probably 70% of your time. The other 30% will be focused on project work where you will be given free rein to get out into the business.

Analysing processes, controls and identify gaps, risks and opportunities. This is what the other 30% of your new role will look like. All supported by a line manager that will give you autonomy to identify these opportunities, work with him to deliver a plan and most importantly will give you all the credit for the results .

Package wise, its competitive. Not only will the base salary pay up to £55,000, you will get car allowance on top, plus a lucrative bonus scheme of 25% that paid out in full last year and will pay out in full for the next year as well.

If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, the company and how this could align with your vision for your next move then drop me a note or an up to date CV and I will be in contact ASAP to discuss.

Distinct Recruitment Privacy Policy

Benefits

car allowance and bonus of 25%
Back to vacancies
Apply Now Request Job Spec Forward Vacancy Aynsley Buggy

Aynsley Buggy

Senior Finance Consultant

07507033446
0115 870 0300