French Speaking Finance Manager
Are you looking for a role which will allow you freedom, development and the chance to be a part of a fantastic business?
We are currently working with a great company based within the Birmingham area who are looking for a native / fluent French speaking Finance Manager to join their team. We have advertised the role as London / Birmingham due to the remote working element for 3 days per week.
The role can be remote working for 2/3 days per week and then will be office based for 2 days per week, this will be for the long term, not just during Covid-19 lockdown. Mileage expenses and accommodation can be covered.
The position will have trips to France perhaps once or twice per year.
It’s a broad role with exposure across all areas of finance, the company is growing and therefore the opportunities to continue progressing are also high.
Key requirements are, you will need to be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and has good practical knowledge around IFRS and French GAAP.
· Balance sheet management working closely with the wider finance function
· Management and development of a team of 2
· Cash reporting and analysis
· Monthly reporting packs production and submission
· Production and review of budgets and forecasts working closely with the senior management team
· Statutory accounts production working closely with the external audit team
· Preparation of tax packs and consolidated reporting
To hear more or discuss the role in more detail, please apply, or contact Ryan Jaiswal at Distinct Recruitment.