Do you want to be a pivotal part of your next employers’ strategic plans?
Distinct Recruitment have been engaged exclusively by an organisation based in Northamptonshire to recruit for a Global Talent Specialist. The Position will initially be offered on a contract basis due to budgetary restraints for 2021, however the role WILL be permanent as of 2022. The Global Talent Specialist will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus a very good benefits package.
The organisation operates within a specialist, niche industry with a strong presence across the UK, Europe and Asia. Strategically, with regards to talent and recruitment, the business have made the decision to support their global function from the UK and are looking to recruit their first Global Talent Specialist to lead this change, implement and drive process and improve their current recruitment processes.
The key duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Global HR Director to drive and leave recruitment and talent strategic plans
- Manage all recruitment within the organisation and take responsibility for all recruitment activities including administration
- Manage the organisations PSL on both a UK and Global perspective
- Manage the organisations ATS and seek to improve efficiency
- Business partner key stakeholders to understand requirements
- Creation of job briefs, interview processes and manage interviews
- Identify solutions to increase recruitment performance across the business including highlighting key internal recruitment needs
- Supporting the HR team and senior leadership with talent and career mapping
- Other duties when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong background within recruitment, ideally with exposure to both blue and white collar positions
- Have a passion for leading and improving process
- Be willing to lead all areas of recruitment in a stand alone role initially
- Be seeking a busy, fast paced role
The organisation are based in Northamptonshire but are offering flexibility with this position. The role is paying up to £60,000 per annum plus other benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge and match the spec above, then please get in touch ASAP as the business are looking for someone to start ASAP.