You’ll be working for a consumer-focused business who are planning to double in size over the next 5 years. Joining a newly established leadership team tasked you’ll be leading and developing the brand to ensure it is staying ahead of the curve.
You’ll be Strategic, creative and innovative, yet well organised, this person has a love of creativity in all its forms and the ways that brands engage with their customers on all levels.
- To be the champion and guardian of the brand, owning, developing and delivering the brand strategy across the business.
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Service teams in bringing the brand to life across all elements of the customer experience.
- To own, develop and manage the implementation of the brand’s visual and narrative image across all communications.
- To manage the delivery and performance of the Brand & Communications team alongside external agencies.
- Develop and deliver the brand strategy alongside business objectives
- Work with the business to define and deliver and on-brand customer experience pre, during and post engagement.
- Own the look and feel of all online content both online and offline.
- Manage the production and delivery of both ATL and BTL campaigns.
- You’ll have experience leading a brand strategy for a large B2C business.
- You’ll have experience working across both ATL & BTL campaigns including Television
If you would like more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
Back to vacancies