As the retail environment continues to evolve you will deliver and lead the CRM function for this retail business.
The role will work with and report into the head of digital to deliver true Omnichannel alignment, Lead optimisation strategy, deliver digital marketing executions..
The head of crm will be a key part of the team and will be instrumental in driving continued growth to further strengthen their position as market leader.
- The candidate will be key in the delivery of the Omnichannel ambition, while ensuring the Lead optimisation programme is delivered to maximise performance in stores or through their web platform.
- You’ll be able to interpret and use data and insight to deliver digital marketing activations against specific briefs and hypotheses.
- A key element of the role involves the management of multiple budget lines, so previous experience of managing budgets from inception to reconciliation is required.
- Understanding key performance indicators relevant to specific brands and activities is vital, along with a strong analytical mindset, the successful candidate will report successes using relevant tools to key stakeholders within the business so strong communication skills are essential.
- Experience delivering outstanding results across CRM and Digital marketing.
- Leadership of and development of people
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing strategy and stakeholders
- Experience leading the CRM, digital and the Omnichannel customer journey
- Managing senior stakeholders internally and grow relationships with external agencies and media partners
- In-depth of knowledge in Data, Insight, CRM and digital marketing, while connecting channels and journeys to ensure best in class delivery for customers
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive action
- Strong grasp of website analytics and Marketing tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge and experience of using data to inform media buying and strategy
If you would like more information click apply! Or contact James Gyoury-Hales on Linkedin
Back to vacancies