Head of Finance | Not for Profit | Nottinghamshire (Flexible Working)
Are you looking to work for an organisation that has a huge impact on giving back to the local community across Nottinghamshire?
Looking to join an employer who are fully embracing a long-term flexible approach to work from both an hours and working from home perspective?
It’s an exciting opportunity to join their leadership team as number one in finance; reporting in to the CEO. You will oversee the day to day running of the finance function but also play a key role in implementing their 5 year strategic plan which involves a big technology transformation.
Highlights of the Role
- Management and development of the finance and IT function with 3 direct reports and a team of 14 in total
- Be part of the leadership team and play a key role in implementing their 5 year strategic plan from a commercial and financial perspective
- Lead strategic projects as the organisation go through an exciting digital / tech transformation
- Ownership of the budgeting and financial planning process across all departments
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance function to ensure the successful delivery of the statutory accounts and annual audit
Salary & Benefits
- £55,000 to £61,000 base salary
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases to 26 days + bh)
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Flexibility with working hours / working from home to fit around home commitments
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience of leading and developing big teams
- Experience of supporting with IT / Digital transformation projects advantageous
Back to vacancies