Looking to join a growing SME business where you can work directly with an ambitious MD and Chairman? Maybe you want to work flexibly around other projects, clients or family commitments?
This growing organisation are looking to appoint their first permanent Head of Finance on a 3 day a week basis.
The company has experienced their best financial year to date and as part of their strategic plan they are looking for your support to bring the bulk of their finance operation in house. All aspects of finance are currently undertaken on an outsourced basis and they wish to get the strategic, operational and collaborative benefits that come from having an experienced Head of Finance as part of the board.
In terms of the business there is a stimulating level of complexity with multiple entities and a UK base, however the bulk of trade taking place across a couple of key European countries. This means regular interactions with banks, lawyers, accountancy firms etc based outside of the UK and obviously complexities around FX / currency requirements.
In terms of requirements, we are looking for;
- A fully qualified accountant
- A proven background of working in growing SME businesses
- Strong technical accounting background understanding cross border and FX requirements
- Experience of dealing with aspects of contracts, commercial , compliance and governance
- Good eye for systems and business wide system integration (Finance, CRM etc)
- Continued appetite to be hands on with regards to management accounts, KPI, business planning and forecasting.
- Strong Excel ability
For further information on this opportunity then drop me a note back directly and we can catch up to discuss.