Does the challenge of taking a business through a digital transformation excite you?
A well-established and privately owned international business in the construction sector is looking for a Head of Marketing.
You’ll be joining at a great time, as the business is looking to go through a digital transformation, and it’ll be yours to own. Once you’ve settled in to the business, you will be flown to group head office to put together a 5-year business strategy.
You’ll define the overall marketing strategy for the business, leading a successful team of 4 which includes the full marketing mix and management of an external agency.
· Develop and continually review Marketing Strategy (including digital, advertising, communications and creative) in line with business objectives.
· Coach, develop and lead the Marketing team.
· Manage and oversee digital marketing activities including liaising with relevant external agencies and partners.
· Work with the Product Manager on launching campaigns for new products to market.
· Identify and analyse strategic partnerships, new markets and new opportunities.
· Providing insight led marketing based on market research.
· Manage the voice of the business both internally and externally to raise awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
If you’re a marketing leader with a digital-first mindset, we’d love to hear from you. Experience of leading a business through digital change is essential.
B2B experience in a multi-site manufacturing or construction business is preferable, ideally working with multiple routes to market.
If you would like more information, please click apply!