Distinct Recruitment are seeking a Head of Marketing and PR to join a highly regarded Nottingham based B2B services company. This is a great opportunity to run a successful Marketing and PR team, including digital, PR, advertising and exhibition activities.
This opportunity would suit an experienced B2B marketer with the capability to be hands-on and lead from the front. You will demonstrate the ability to research, plan and successfully run multi-channel campaigns from start to finish and to measure the success of campaigns and adapt accordingly.
A few responsibilities in this varied role will include:
- Directly managing, overseeing, tracking and evaluating all activities performed by employees that fall within the Marketing & PR Division
- Building and maintaining relationships with the sales teams and business support to ensure proper marketing support for each region inclusive of content and design
- Managing and tracking the marketing budget and continuously striving to better internal and external processes of how to make the Marketing & PR Division more effective and efficient
- Ensure the production of high-quality content and design for all marketing materials. This will include content creation, updating current texts, copy editing and content evaluation. Content includes product and company booklets, leaflets, flyers, presentations, websites, case studies, press releases and all other printed and electronic materials
- Managing the promotion of the Company image and increasing brand recognition across all channels
- Management, development and implementation of strategic campaigns from creation to story flow to monitoring campaign success, presenting campaign results and making suggestions/changes for future projects
- Overseeing all social networks, to include the company profiles; and their upkeep, the continuous publishing of all content and communications and actively increasing engagement
- Relationship management with external parties including the press ensuring regular contact with key publications, to include speaking on the Company's behalf when required
- Working with the leadership team to keep abreast of internal developments, competitor activity and industry trends at all times
- Attendance at exhibitions, conferences and webinars where necessary to liaise with the press
- Performance of administrative duties to include writing policies, regular meetings with all team members, yearly performance reviews, planning and time management of the Division
If you would like to hear more, just apply to this role and I'll be in touch. No worries if you haven't updated your CV yet, let's have a chat first.
You can find my contact details on the Distinct Recruitment Website ( James Robinson ), I've also got a full job spec which I'm happy to drop over.
Back to vacancies